The following titles are available:
Access 2013 Beginning
- Understand the purpose of Tables and how they are used
- Edit the Form Properties to help Users navigate and enter data
- Use Query Criteria and Parameter Queries to select specific records
- Learn how to design and modify Reports
Access 2013 Intermediate
- Use Forms and Subform that represent a one-to-many relationship
- Use Forms and Subforms to create a Search Form
- Create a Switchboardthat opens Forms and Reports
- Use a Query to calculate the Total in a Report
Access 2013 Advanced
- Learn how to create relationships between Tables using Key data
- Understand Primary Keys and Relationships
- Create a Report and Subreport to calculate the totals
- Learn strategies for Archiving data using Action Queries
Excel 2013 Beginning
- How to enter data and format cells and apply number formats
- Practice how to create formulas and audit the cell references
- Learn how to represent data as Charts
- Use pictures and graphics
Excel 2013 Intermediate
- Use Relative and Absolute values and audit the formulas
- Use and modify TEXT, DATE and FINANCIAL formulas
- Create, use and use Named Ranges in formulas
- Create and use Lookup Tables and use the IF functions
Excel 2013 Advanced
- Analyze data visually with a PivotChart.
- Create a PivotChart and Show the Field List.
- Filter the data in the PivotChart.
- Edit the Chart Layouts.
PowerPoint 2013 Beginning
- Learn PowerPoint basics: Entering text in presentations
- Know how to work with Text Boxes, Format Shapes and apply Themes
- Insert, format and adjust Pictures with the Picture Tools
- Insert and format Shapes and SmartArt
PowerPoint 2013 Advanced
- Use Tables and Spreadsheets to display data in a presentation.
- Edit Charts with the Chart Tools and Quick Clicks.
- Learn how to design Slide Masters and apply slide Transitions.
- Apply Animations to images in a slide show and edit the timing.
Outlook 2013 Complete
- Design professional E-mail using Themes and images
- Track and respond to messages
- Manage the Inbox with Rules and Quick Steps
- Create appointments, meetings and tasks
Word 2013 Beginning
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Get skilled at working with Text and Pictures
- Gain experience editing images and shapes with the Picture Tools
- Learn how to create and format SmartArt and QuickParts
Word 2013 Intermediate
- Create a professional newsletter that includes graphics and charts
- Use Templates to create documents and resumes
- Create a Mail Merge that sends personalized invitations
- Create a Web Page that uses a Table for consistent layout
Word 2013 Advanced
- Learn effective methods for creating and formatting Tables
- Understanding Font Styles and how to edit the Styles
- Format Headers and Footers, and References
- Use the Developers Tools in Word to create interactive forms